SchoolCast Mobile Command Center
The SchoolCast Mobile Command Center™ provides educational administrators with on-the-go access to their SchoolCast™ account ... and more.
The SchoolCast Mobile Command Center (SMCC) is an exclusive addition to the High Ground Solutions SchoolCast product line. It's a specially developed application for educators designed to launch alerts and messages directly from a variety of cellular and wireless technologies, including Apple (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch), BlackBerry, and Droid.
That means voice, text-to-speech, Email, and/or SMS text messages can be launched and monitored
at a moments notice without being tethered to a computer.
Reminders, cancellations, alerts, and notices of all kinds can be sent to everyone – or specific groups – from within the SMCC application, which is important in an emergency when every second counts!
- Launch and schedule voice, text-to-speech, Email, and SMS text messages directly from the SMCC
- Set call and priority levels
- Translate text-to-speech alerts and messages into one of five languages
- Translate Email and SMS text messages into one of more than 100 languages
- Push graphics and video directly to intended recipients
- View alert details and monitor results