University of Southern Mississippi Police Department have arrested Brandon Hardin, 20, in conjunction with Monday morning’s social media threat. The anonymous post — made on the Yik Yak app Monday morning — led campus police and administrators to issue an Eagle Alert to students and parents and increase security in and around Joseph Greene Hall. Students also speak out (video) about the incident.
- Translating Information with Text-to-Speech, Email, or SMS Messaging!
- How to Easily Use Our 2-Way SMS Communication Tools
- Getting Reopening Right: Three Key Takeaways from CDC “Return to Work” Guidelines
- Back-to-School: Empower Your Communication Leaders with New Resources!
- Back-to-School Clean Data Checklist