University of Southern Mississippi Police Department have arrested Brandon Hardin, 20, in conjunction with Monday morning’s social media threat. The anonymous post — made on the Yik Yak app Monday morning — led campus police and administrators to issue an Eagle Alert to students and parents and increase security in and around Joseph Greene Hall. Students also speak out (video) about the incident.
- Back-to-School: Empower Your Communication Leaders with New Resources!
- Back-to-School Clean Data Checklist
- ChurchCast Advent Communication Strategy
- Is Your Organization Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Compliant?
- Bessemer offers residents new electronic way to get emergency alerts, community information