Under the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) of 2008, which went into effect in July 2010, colleges and universities have revised rules relating to emergency response, emergency notification, missing student notification, fire safety reporting and hate crime reporting.
- Translating Information with Text-to-Speech, Email, or SMS Messaging!
- How to Easily Use Our 2-Way SMS Communication Tools
- Getting Reopening Right: Three Key Takeaways from CDC “Return to Work” Guidelines
- Back-to-School: Empower Your Communication Leaders with New Resources!
- Back-to-School Clean Data Checklist