Under the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) of 2008, which went into effect in July 2010, colleges and universities have revised rules relating to emergency response, emergency notification, missing student notification, fire safety reporting and hate crime reporting.
- Back-to-School: Empower Your Communication Leaders with New Resources!
- Back-to-School Clean Data Checklist
- ChurchCast Advent Communication Strategy
- Is Your Organization Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Compliant?
- Bessemer offers residents new electronic way to get emergency alerts, community information