The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) will create a national center for public safety on school campuses. The Center would train campus public safety agency personnel, encourage research to strengthen college safety and security and serve as a clearinghouse for the dissemination of relevant campus public safety information.
- Translating Information with Text-to-Speech, Email, or SMS Messaging!
- How to Easily Use Our 2-Way SMS Communication Tools
- Getting Reopening Right: Three Key Takeaways from CDC “Return to Work” Guidelines
- Back-to-School: Empower Your Communication Leaders with New Resources!
- Back-to-School Clean Data Checklist