According to Gallup’s annual Work and Education poll, nearly 75 percent of parents in the United States say they do not fear for their child’s physical safety at school. Equally important, 92 percent of school-aged children have not expressed any worry or concern about feeling unsafe at their school. The 2014 survey was conducted Aug. 7-10, 2014.
- Translating Information with Text-to-Speech, Email, or SMS Messaging!
- How to Easily Use Our 2-Way SMS Communication Tools
- Getting Reopening Right: Three Key Takeaways from CDC “Return to Work” Guidelines
- Back-to-School: Empower Your Communication Leaders with New Resources!
- Back-to-School Clean Data Checklist