According to Gallup’s annual Work and Education poll, nearly 75 percent of parents in the United States say they do not fear for their child’s physical safety at school. Equally important, 92 percent of school-aged children have not expressed any worry or concern about feeling unsafe at their school. The 2014 survey was conducted Aug. 7-10, 2014.
- Back-to-School: Empower Your Communication Leaders with New Resources!
- Back-to-School Clean Data Checklist
- ChurchCast Advent Communication Strategy
- Is Your Organization Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Compliant?
- Bessemer offers residents new electronic way to get emergency alerts, community information